Student’s Grievance Cell
The Student's Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. The objectives of Students Grievance Cell include the following:
1. To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which he/she is entitled. To make officials of the College responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students. To ensure effective solution to the student's grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
2. The Cell enables a student to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. 'Student's Grievance Cell' enquires and analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Emphasis on procedural fairness has been given with a view to "the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias".
Objectives of Students' Grievance Cell
1. To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the college, for which he / she is entitled.
2. To make officials of the college responsive, accountable and courteous in dealing with the students.
3. To ensure effective solution to the students' grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
1. Redressal of Students' Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
2. To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
3. To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems
Different Commitees as per the governing bodies guidliens have been formulated at institutional level. The details of the committes are -
|University Grant Commission (UGC)||National Anti-Ragging Helpline|
|Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
Phone No.-: 23232701/23236735/ 23239437
|Phone No :- 18001805522
Pharmacy Council of India
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University
|Address||Pharmacy Council of India, NBCC Centre, 3rd Floor, Plot No.2, Community Centre, Maa Anandamai Marg, Okhla Phase - I Landmark - (Near Hotel Crowne Plaza), New Delhi - 110002.||Address||Sec-11, Jankipuram Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India, Pin Code-226031 Phone No.-0522-2771079. Working Hours- 10am-5pm|
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education
|Address||1, Guru Gobind Singh Marg, Bans Mandi Chauraha, Charbagh , Lucknow (U.P.)|
| CONTACT NUMBER :
| 91 522 2630243, 91 522 2630063
91 522 2630243